Riverland Wellness Festival - Sat 25 & Sun 26 March 2023Renmark Hotel Function Centre 10am-5pm
Come and join us on Saturday 25 & Sunday 26 March 2023
at the Renmark Hotel from 10am until 5pm
and experience something new, in a relaxed and welcoming environment.
Big thanks to our wonderful Venue Partner the community-owned Renmark Hotel, who once again are sponsoring the festival, we love working with the great team at the Hotel to bring this festival to the region.
THANK YOU TO OUR VENUE PARTNER – THE RENMARK HOTEL!
Entry is $5 pp and payable at the door or pre-book online.
We’ve got a wide variety of professional and quality health and well-being specialists offering advice and information to assist you to make your own health decisions that benefit you in the future.
Enjoy being nurtured and pampered by one of our professional practitioners including:
- Stacey Boully & Gina Mazza, Le Reve foot massages, fragrances, essential oils
- Dina Omahen, Maha Yoga – A Unique Meditation – energy clearing
- Deb Othams, Azure Haze – Spinal Flow sessions
- Anne Taylor, Reflexology Sessions
- Sutchain Heap, Naturally Inspired Health – Iridology
- Michelle Gray, Natural Serenity Life Balance Wellness Centre – Massage and Reiki
- Kylie Beer, Rebel Heart Journeys
Choose from the following Psychics/Mediums/Intuitive Readers:
- Kim Haden, Rhythm Holistic Therapies
- Sue Shaw, Shara Sanctuary – Face Readings
- Callista Clarizia, Psychic Hypnotist
- Joane Smith, Get Harmonised, Psychic Holistic Counsellor
- Tammy Mansfield Soul Guidance, Akashic Pyramid Readings
- Alicia Dickson, Soul Interpretations
- Matthew Greenwood, Matthew Greenwood Spiritual Journeys – Spirit Guide Readings
Mental Health & Wellbeing Services
- Uniting SA
- Sharon Stewart, Sharon’s Happydemic
- Enlighten Tribe Community Making a Difference
Check out the wonderful products and giftware including:
- Natasha Todino & Beau, Rainbeau Rose Jewellery – Hand-made gemstone jewellery
- Vicki Hancock, Replenish U Hand-made soy wax candles
- Jo Hentschke & Zarah Inwood, Neora International Natural anti-aging skincare
- Grace Burbridge Young Living Oils
- John Eastwood, Ascended Masters Cards, CD’s, Books and more
- Amanda Maynard-Schubert, Author & Illustrator – Signed copies of her books
- Chris Blackmore & Holly, Herbal Hindsight – herbal teas, tinctures, massage balms
- Susan Pogorecki, PositiviTea and Sunrider International
- Melanie Johnson, Inspired by 3 – crystals, incense, white sage, oracle decks, and more
- Michaela Metcalfe, Beyond One Drop – doTERRA Essential Oils
Bring the family and friends for a fabulous weekend in the Riverland!
If you don’t live in the region, then come for a weekend away and pamper yourself, or treat your loved one or bestie to a great day out.
Tickets to the festival are only $5 pp per day with children under 15 years free.
Tickets are available for purchase online (see Buy Tickets tab) or purchase at the door.
So if you’re looking to surprise a special person with a gift, this would be a great idea, or of course, to treat yourself!
Murray Avenue, Renmark
Quote “Riverland Wellness Festival” when booking to get special rate
Ph: 85866 755
Econolodge Citrus Valley
210 Renmark Avenue, Renmark
Ph: 8586 6717 Michelle & Robert Wood
Affordable, clean and comfortable accommodation with Ashley’s Restaurant open for breakfast and dinner
Please contact Festival Director, Sue Shaw on 0421 915 591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.